Alert and outspoken, able to see fatal flaws in a proposal or solution but often (enjoy) argue(ing) on either side of an issue from a position of the ‘devils advocate’. Have an urge for lifelong learning and combine my organisational qualities with commercial aptitude. Keep both long- and short term objectives clear in mind. Always see room for improvement. Strong problem solver. My insight profile characterizes me as a frank, honest and straightforward leader. Strong-willed, not to be blown of course. Bold and energetic, driving myself and others to achieve results (red).
- HealthSuite Platform: Business and roadmap ownership for our clinical viewing services, applications and libraries on both our console and cloud platforms for 12 scrum teams (80+ engineers)
- Viewing Platform Harmonization: Initiated and act as lead architect to move towards a single platform for advanced viewing needs, on-cloud and on-premise. The project will merge multiple large-scale (1M+ LoC) viewing platforms and migrate solutions that use it. Project spans multiple Philips clusters and business units.
- Diagnostic Viewing Applications: Chief Product Owner for a range of console-, on-cart and cloud-based viewing applications included in products offered by our customer-facing business units.
- HealthSuite Managed Viewing Services: Chief Product Owner for managed viewing services that provide clinical functions to zero-footprint clinical viewing applications.
- HealthSuite Platform: Architecture ownership for our clinical viewing services, applications and libraries on both our console and cloud platforms for 7 scrum teams holding 50+ engineers.
- HealthSuite Managed Viewing Services: Designed and led implementation of our cloud, managed (medical) 3D Rendering and Segmentation services that provide these capabilities over REST and WebSocket APIs.
- WebAssembly Viewing Modules: Led advanced development track to reuse our native viewing platform business logic through WebAssembly in our web-based SDK and applications.
- Viewing SDK & Web Viewing SDK: Lead architect for both our native and web-based viewing SDKs (1.5M & 250k LoC).
- HealthSuite Managed Viewing Services - AD: Led advanced development track to build the next generation viewing platform as a collection of (cloud) services.
- Viewing SDK & Web Viewing SDK: Designed and led implementation of our native and cloud viewing SDKs that contain building blocks to build imaging applications. The SDKs power 40+ clinical applications across different business units and solutions.
- Various: Build various features and components for our viewing SDKs used in a broad range of products.
Recent projects I worked on are listed here.
e.g. MR Workspace (link) e.g. DXR CombiDiagnost R90 (link)